* New upstream release (CVS HEAD):
* patch from Casey Marshall make it possible to run tomcat5 with kaffe
(closes: #281717), new upstream should also work with Linux kernel
2.6.9 (closes: #280664).
* Dalibor Topic fixed the build on IA64 (closes: #284177)
* debian/patches/main.c.patch: removed (applied upstream)
* debian/old-patches: removed because 00JNIPatch, 03SparcPatch, do not
apply no more.
* debian/unpatches: removed because 01Unix-JThread-_Signal_cPatch,
02SoundPatch, do not apply no more.
* debian/man/javah.kaffe.1: added (closes: #284034).
Please, test heavily, file bug reports (or re-open those which should not have been closed). If everything is ok, I'll ask on debian-release to let it go to Sarge if it's still possible